Translate

Thursday 13 February 2014

An Ode To My Wife, Amina



Husnil khulq,
My tender sweetheart,
Fashioned in the best of nature,
Of Cinematic magnificence,
Dearest Ummul Khayr
Emerald of adorable beauty
Caring for a modest house
Completing my personality

When I trudged along way,
`Orphaned` by the creepy hands of death,
With four fragile kids,
And a future apparently bleak,
When I despaired to no end,
And became a piteous spectacle,
You propped me up to stand,
You gave me reason to love again.

We`ve swam over hostile tides;
Overcome the hardest times
Whenever I look into your eyes,
I bask in the depth of an ocean
Of your love and care,
Much like a newlywed,
I have the feel of a true bond,
Of an honest and happy combination





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm just wondering if my hubby can sincerely give same assessment of me. This 'wife' is apparently 'on top of her game' ; and i am massively inspired to follow suit.

Nwachinemelu said...

There is nothing sexier than a hubby singing praises to his wife in her absence. Sir, My perception about you has just been elevated to a whole new height.